Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not spotted but heard.  Who was that by the Co-op in TempleHill 12.00?? 

Sounded nice giving it welly.

Bit concerned rolling road soon and only on 270 miles on engine!!!!

Not me or scuzz. we was in chatham by then.

Brother-in-law loonybin may of been down that way though. Misses the speed bumps then [:D]

Lol. i'll ask terri if she'll kiss it better [;)]

Tell her not to take too long, motd is on later and you wouldn't want to get distracted and miss it [:D]

[:D] [Y]

As you've only just replied I can only assume you were distracted [;)][Y]

Yes i was distracted,she sent me off down the bloody supermarket, then said i can play with my friends later lol [:'(]

Guest leebo77

blue type ra in blockbuster welling sunday was me, getting call of duty 3, to deal with stress by shooting bunch off people online! ps, heard your rumble when i was in the shop!

Woohooooo - spotted at last....

Hello Skipper - heard you disappear off, for a few miles!!  Nice example of RA.  Hope the stress is sorted, can't beat a decent shoot 'em up.  My rumble should get louder 'cos I ordered a decat pipe today!

Cheers

Lee

Guest leebo77

silver classic at willersley avenue/halfway street r/about, sidcup.  wave returned.

silver r reg classic, stickered up, welling high street (parked), this afternoon.

Guest v8voodoo

STiBen..!!!  Spotted ya back too matey...!!!

Must say mate that I was quite impressed with yer classic.  That blue cage goes a treat and really stands out..!!

Sorry I didn't let you across by the Eagle, that junction can be bad news at times, but I clocked there was nothing behind me and wanted to get a closer look at your Scoob and very nice it is too.  I'm still waiting to get into full flow with my planned mods, give it time.....! :D

Blue o4 Gold wheels almost every morning coming up from Maidstone towards Park Wood...he is always on time but sometimes I am late[:S]

Parked up in driveway to house Y***FEV, Blue ??? Looking all lonely every day!![:D]

Silver classic in Park Wood most nights..huge spoiler and very loud..looking good sounding great![:D]