Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my first spotted in the new car will look out for silver evo from now on cheers jgm :rotfl: Also spotted sheepies wagon parked up when went to meet the weirdo who lives next door to him (mikkers) never mind sheepie he will probably get kicked out soon :rotfl::rotfl:

Edited by scoobytibs
my first spotted in the new car will look out for silver evo from now on cheers jgm :rotfl: Also spotted sheepies wagon parked up when went to meet the weirdo who lives next door to him (mikkers) never mind sheepie he will probably get kicked out soon :rotfl::rotfl:

should be back in my light green impreza next month not that I often get spotted in it.. I am just swapping engines :rotfl:

nice car

Simon

Remember steve its not a safehouse for when the police are looking for you for your usual dog-bothering antics. And apologies to sheepie for bringing such a low class of person into the area.