Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right here we go saw a white classic with a black/carbon bonnet behind me on the A2 london rd in sittingbourne on my way home fri night about 11:45 sorry about the fog light forgot it was on, then at 11:50ish saw a red classic going past the fire station in sittingbourne then think I saw the same red classic about 13:00 going past pizza hut heading towards the ARC car wash, did wave but couldnt see you properly as the sun copt me right in the eyes

saw en4evers car parked next to mine in halfords today :)

i did try to come and find ya(i thought i did catch a glimpse of you by the pink fluffy dice counter :lol: )but the missus was giving my ears a bashing about looking for the kids bike ,so i went straight upstairs with her to the boring stuff ;) anything for an easy life:-) see ya soon m8

Edited by EN4ever
i did try to come and find ya(i thought i did catch a glimpse of you by the pink fluffy dice counter :lol: )but the missus was giving my ears a bashing about looking for the kids bike ,so i went straight upstairs with her to the boring stuff ;) anything for an easy life:-) see ya soon m8

you wouldnt of seen me, the shelfs are too high :)

Spotted a few today...

...Eltham high street this morning (Avery Hill end):

Blue Classic Sti

Black Classic Sti with FMIC

Silver Classic Sti

and a Blue 03 Sti in Blackfen - I was sitting in the traffic and waved (as did you). Sounds lovely mate!

And a black blobeye coming out of Somerfields....

Couple of people in a silver classic pulling on to the Frindsbury by-pass about 2 o'clock today.

Then got a wave from guy in an orange scoob, with body-kit, on Upper Wickham Lane, near Okehampton Crescent, later on this afternoon - looked very clean although not too sure about the colour .

Edited by BASER999