Have you been spotted?

Was that ScoobyHoo i spotted at around lunchtime today on Croydon Road between Coney Hall and Farnborough, the person driving was a spitting image of Hugh, but the car didnt have his graphics, have you changed the graphics on your car ??????

Edited by yogi-
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted loads today, all silver ones except the stickered blue one near tesco garage in frindsbury hill got a beep and a wave B)

also saw a really nice silver classic yesterday morning on way too work but young bloke too busy picking nose to acknowlege me :D shame on you.

Did it have black wheels? :D

Cheers fella yours looked nice and clean :lol: Us scooby owners must have to much time on our hands if all we do is clean our cars!

Working for yourself helps... you can make time!! You must have caught it on the clean angle cos up close its really dusty!! It was parked in my dads pub and a truck had just thrown dust all over the place!

Working for yourself helps... you can make time!! You must have caught it on the clean angle cos up close its really dusty!! It was parked in my dads pub and a truck had just thrown dust all over the place!

Whats your dads pub?

Saw 20withascooby on the way home tonight. :D

Exhaust is sounding good mate. :D

Was in a chilled mood after a long day of working on **** cars!!!

Otherwise I probably would of given it a bit more beans!!! :D

Nice to spot one again, I thought all the scoobys had vanished!!!!! :D

thought was u coz of your hair ur cars identical to gurners apart from black.u wrk at kings hill or used to ???wat exhaust u got thanx i took avent put the bung in since iva had it

And its got 2 less doors!!! :D

I work at the garage in Snodland, if you ever need anything! :D

My exhaust is the Ninja II with straight through centre section, still got my cat on there though!!!

Ive never used my bung either!! :D:D

got full decat and the nur spec didnt notice it had two less doors lol.did u used to work at kings hill???

Nah never worked up there, used to have loads of friends up there though!!

I must get myself a decat pipe one day, once ive paid for everything else I want!!!! :D

lol ive always had one so duno wt diff it makes tbh if any.theres one like yours about then uo there black bonnet etc.where u from avent seen u about b4

I have a carbon bonnet not a black bonnet :D:D

Im from Maidstone, just up the road from the running horse pub / roundabout.

Im normally found driving between there and snodland or larkfield, or just driving round maidstone.

Its just a bit weird I dont normally see too many of the regulars on here :D