Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White classic (could've been gurners?) that possibly saw me get a bit of a spanking by an astra gsi at the top of the private road that closely resembles blue bell hill. Im hoping that thing wasnt standard, if it was im chopping the scooby in for a pogo stick :thumbup:

White classic (could've been gurners?) that possibly saw me get a bit of a spanking by an astra gsi at the top of the private road that closely resembles blue bell hill. Im hoping that thing wasnt standard, if it was im chopping the scooby in for a pogo stick :thumbup:

an astra thats embarrasing iwould have said anything about that see if he mentioned it lol.had a celica vvti try it on a private road that also resembles blue bell hill last nyt lets say he was disapering quicker then i thought he would he couldnt belive it either lol.

any details of the astra????

What time and day, i was up that way on a petrol run on monday about 6:30pm. Spent the whole of tuesday at work, so coulden't have been me yestarday. Diden't see any scoobies on monday though only TWS.

Spotted a green classic on "square hill" maidstone tuesday morning. You was in abit of a hurry!

Hi

That was me in the white classic type r and a friend of mine in the the astra, that also happened to be on that private road. Dont panic its not standard lol

Edited by Martin typeR
Hi

That was me in the white classic type r and a friend of mine in the the astra, that also happened to be on that private road. Dont panic its not standard lol

Iv gone up against slower evos - that thing had genuine pace. Lets just say i wont forget it for a while. Normally its civic type r cannon-fodder on that private road and frankly they may as well not bother. But when i layed it on and wasnt gaining and then he started pulling away i thought its to the modding shop double-quick.

Iv gone up against slower evos - that thing had genuine pace. Lets just say i wont forget it for a while. Normally its civic type r cannon-fodder on that private road and frankly they may as well not bother. But when i layed it on and wasnt gaining and then he started pulling away i thought its to the modding shop double-quick.

lol when he says its not standard he means hes been to halfords and got a universal induction kit so yea your car is still slow lol :thumbup::)

lol but that didnt beat me it just kinda kept up

I looked under the bonnet of that mpv, i could only see a little hamster on a little wheel!

But my standard wrx is definately in need of some enhancement, got a few £££s to spend on it and it will have an extra 100bhp by about August if it friggin' kills me.

Spotted a WRB blobeye sti on the M20 yesterdat around 1530hrs. He joined at Ashford, I left the M20 at Maidstone.

He joined behind me, so i slowed up and got the subtlest of acknowledgements from the Oakley wearing driver...lol

Probably thought I was driving a lowly wrx to his bewinged sti...lol :P