Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pa said you followed him out of waitrose on sunday, his is a black wagon with graphics, yellow ones.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, it was black - I have no clue why I put green - what a numpty!

That's the one then!

Edited by leebo77
Nah ignore then, they dont have no scooby spirit, on the other look out for an irish plate steel blue galaxy, i do wave when i see you. :)

Was that you today in your galaxy waving and flashing????? I did flash back hoping it was you, but didn't see the plate as I was going a weeny bit fast up the hill ;)

Also saw a WR blue bugeye as I came off of the A2 at the Dartford/M25 junction, I was heading towards Darenth way and got a smile from the guy driving. That's restored my faith in the old Scooby waves!!!! :o Thank you!!!!

Was that you today in your galaxy waving and flashing????? I did flash back hoping it was you, but didn't see the plate as I was going a weeny bit fast up the hill ;)

Also saw a WR blue bugeye as I came off of the A2 at the Dartford/M25 junction, I was heading towards Darenth way and got a smile from the guy driving. That's restored my faith in the old Scooby waves!!!! :o Thank you!!!!

Hi Rach, Yes that was me, i said to my son, ohh i can see a 320 coming, i miss waving at scoobs, hopefully next time i'll be in mine, good to see you.

Silver R-reg classic waiting to pull out on to the Rochester Road ? in Shorne about 2:45 this afternoon - got a wave. Then an RB320 ? in Swingate Lane about 4:30 - doubt you saw me, as you were going round that corner soooooo quickly

Edited by BASER999
SAW JOLLY GREEN TODAY WAITING TO PULL OUT OF A JUNCTION DIDNT LOOK VERY HAPPY WITH SOME VAN MAN KEEP TOOTING HIM :P SOUNDED GREAT THOUGH AND NICE LITTLE FLAMES

I couldn't work out who was tooting and why.. I thought it was because the car behind me was going left and could have moved forward past me to go left.. then lots of traffic..

interesting you mention flames.. just set the antilag up.. and had been playing with it.. when did it flame?

Simon