Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw today silver p reg with graphics in ashford at the harvester car looks good just taken off my graphics

i know you saw me

i was having a fun day if i seemed a nutter 1st time in 3 weeks i have driven the scoob with out babs in the car nanny and grandad were having a day with her (no full boost with her in car and driveing the corsa) so had a great day out in it

went in harvester then decided i did not want to wait 20mins just for a table so went over to french connection nice to see you warming up ya car, sounded good btw

was going to say hi but unsure if you were on here, when i used to do it with the mr2 people used to look at me funny then i saw the sidc sticker in the back

next time i will say hi :D

saw today silver p reg with graphics in ashford at the harvester car looks good just taken off my graphics

i know you saw me

i was having a fun day if i seemed a nutter 1st time in 3 weeks i have driven the scoob with out babs in the car nanny and grandad were having a day with her (no full boost with her in car and driveing the corsa) so had a great day out in it

went in harvester then decided i did not want to wait 20mins just for a table so went over to french connection nice to see you warming up ya car, sounded good btw

was going to say hi but unsure if you were on here, when i used to do it with the mr2 people used to look at me funny then i saw the sidc sticker in the back

next time i will say hi :D

hi pete, yes it was me m8t :P you let me out of car park, i did wave :D , then you over took me down mace lane yours sounded good :D i also saw a blue new age at dover docks this morning & got a wave :)

Spotted Yogi in his work van this morning in Chislehurst. Did you see me flash the hazards?? :D

Also followed by a silver T reg classic yesterday through Blackfen and saw a WR blue Sec D going through Blackfen about 4 today B)

Edited by Mrs Lee
Spotted Yogi in his work van this morning in Chistlehurst. Did you see me flash the hazards?? :D

:D Yeah i saw you, I saw that the car was an RB320 then waited til you got closer before i flased like a loony then saw the number plate, you looked cool wearing the shades though B)

definatly flaming from where i was sitting, exhaust looks nice whats the make?

My poor scooby is under the weather, got hesitation/flat spots in every part of the rev range, running very rich, lumpy idle & feels down on BHP by at least 30-50%. Sure it's misfiring in a cylinder, going to book it with deano after January (killer month, MOT, TAX, Insurance.. going to leave me skint)

i had a lumpy idle was the spark plugs deano soughted it out.i know skint feeling 500 store card 575 insurance deposit,rent,120 phone bill got i had thinking bout it lol.how big were the flames m8. duno what make it is its got no name on it anywhere luks nice when its clean underneath its got 3.5 inch pipework i no that