Hi Ya All

hi mate how will i find out and does it make any noise when u put it in do u no the size of it then i can check my size and c if it is the same

Well i checked on the link i gave you and it lists the same filter for sports & turbos, the green filter is a better filter that you don't have to replace but you clean and re oil it, but why do you want it to make a noise?, noise doesn't mean more power

Well i checked on the link i gave you and it lists the same filter for sports & turbos, the green filter is a better filter that you don't have to replace but you clean and re oil it, but why do you want it to make a noise?, noise doesn't mean more power

i no mate but i like it with more noise but if it has more power then it will still do wot do u want for it mate do u no if a hks induction kit will fit my car its came from a turbo

i no mate but i like it with more noise but if it has more power then it will still do wot do u want for it mate do u no if a hks induction kit will fit my car its came from a turbo

£10 will do :D , no turbo induction kits are completely different from non turbos