KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking car Scoobykel

As for mapping why not have a word with Simon and he'll advise you

How much do you want to spend on brakes as you can go from £200-300 for just discs & pads upto £1700 for a big brake kit

I dont want to spend thousands on new brakes however my current brakes are typical of the RA from what I have read and you really do wonder if you are going to stop - so any recommendations from you guys would be great as no point not spending a lot and them not being much better than what I currently have - want to do it properly so I know I will stop.

Thanks for your help

I dont want to spend thousands on new brakes however my current brakes are typical of the RA from what I have read and you really do wonder if you are going to stop - so any recommendations from you guys would be great as no point not spending a lot and them not being much better than what I currently have - want to do it properly so I know I will stop.

Thanks for your help

Hi and welcome to kc.A cheep up grade is to go for a set of 4 pots,there is always some for sale on ebay going for £200-250.

Edited by Big Jay
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was looking for the post to say hi, Now I have found it HI.

Well was planing to collect my scoob today but due to unforseen laziness of the seller I have to wait for yet another week.

Oh well only 6 days and a few hours to go.. but who's counting.

I would like to get it a little cleaner under the bonnet, not that it is to dirty just want to make it look a bit more tidy has anyone got any ideas of a good cleaner to use?

Looking forward to a few meets and maybe to odd show or two..

Picture001.jpg

Well just back from my 5.30am start from London to go get my scoob from up north, had a nice gentle run down the M1 to get used to it. Didnt see 1 scoob on the way back down until I went to Tunbridge Wells and got flashed by a ver10 on St Johns road at about 6.45pm. What a day!