Sorry Guys....

Hello all,

Applogies I haven't been on here for a while, I applied to be the RO for Berkshire a few months ago and then not long after we had the snow and I hit a wall in my Impreza and then the gearbox went for a 2nd time and I lost all interest in my car, which to be honest I never thought I'd say!

I have just bought a P1 and I'm collecting it tonight, I can't wait to get it and have another scooby to love and cherish!

I think it's only fair that I hand my RO status to someone else, I see a few meets have been arranged so please put yourself forward to become the Regional Organiser of Berkshire!

Many thanks,

Michael

Hello all,

Applogies I haven't been on here for a while, I applied to be the RO for Berkshire a few months ago and then not long after we had the snow and I hit a wall in my Impreza and then the gearbox went for a 2nd time and I lost all interest in my car, which to be honest I never thought I'd say!

I have just bought a P1 and I'm collecting it tonight, I can't wait to get it and have another scooby to love and cherish!

I think it's only fair that I hand my RO status to someone else, I see a few meets have been arranged so please put yourself forward to become the Regional Organiser of Berkshire!

Many thanks,

Michael

All the best with the P1 dude, what u done with the old scoob? Selling it, breaking?

RO is not an easy task esp with a new section, crew name, shirts, logo, meets, venues etc

Good luck but im sure we will find someone

It's not something I want to give up on, I just dont think it's fair to carry on seeing as you have all managed without me!

I will still be coming to Berks meetings to see you all! :-)

I'm also willing to make us our own website with some pictures e.t.c

I'm going to sell the old one, looking for £1k if anyone is interested.

It's not something I want to give up on, I just dont think it's fair to carry on seeing as you have all managed without me!

I will still be coming to Berks meetings to see you all! :-)

I'm also willing to make us our own website with some pictures e.t.c

I'm going to sell the old one, looking for £1k if anyone is interested.

well good luck with the sale and website would be good

Just thought it might be nice to maybe have some pictures of our cars and meets up on the website, maybe a few stats if anyone was willing to share them, recomendations of garages and services in the berks area?

Talking of reccomending a garage

I'll vouch for this one along with most of the guys how use the Hampshire Subaru Forum :D:)

good garage