Thats It Fitted :d

Thats my tailgate fitted today...and its an excellent colour match :rolleyes: so just to get the window tinted now, but having a few problems getting the tree sap from it (must have been lying for a while!!) Any hints please?

Oh and anyone looking for wagon spoilers ;) as I have both... for some pennies (or swap for other stuff lol)

Great stuff!

Sounds like you lucked-out on the colour matching too, marvellous B)

You could try some "Bug and Tar Remover" on the tree sap, it might help break it down.

;)

Just tried Meguairs paint cleaner and its no too bad but will need a few applications!!

The WRX sticker on it is being a challenge though...got it off but has left some marks!! Arms like popeye now lol (thats me drinking out a straw tonight ) :o Will have to try again tomorrow :rolleyes:

The WRX sticker on it is being a challenge though...got it off but has left some marks!!
This stuff is very good for removing left-overs from self-adhesives.

Disclaimer - I've never tried it on car paintwork, so if you decide to give it a go, please try on an inconspicuous area first!

(thats me drinking out a straw tonight ) ;)
Aye, and that'll look well out of place in Dalkeithshire too - where lager & lime is considered 'cocktail' :rolleyes:
This stuff is very good for removing left-overs from self-adhesives.

I have B & Q sticky stuff remover... nipped down at closing tonight B) its getting there!

Aye, and that'll look well out of place in Dalkeithshire too - where lager & lime is considered 'cocktail' :P

How do you know that so well :D

I wouldn't ..... as not a townie :rolleyes:

Thats me booked in on Sat morning for window tinting :D decided to go with Magma in West Lothian........ hope there's a local coffee shop lol

What tint you going for Cathy? limo black or a little lighter?

Let me know what they are like as i need mine done :rolleyes:

that was lucky with the colour match Cathy,you got your wind deflectors and new wheels yet? itl be like a new wagon!! time to move onto the performance mods then :D

btw can you drop me the recipe for your anti midge cream,Lorna was asking for it to protect her ponies :rolleyes:

you tinting the windows to protect your eyes from my shirts Del? B)