Thanks Jolly Green Monster.

Mart,

out of interest can you notice the increase in power?

A number of people having had the car mapped then want a little more on the sti without the next big step (turbo and injectors) so just wondered if just the header change and a remap is noticable to you much in everyday use?

obviously it is running more power but just wondered if it is worth the expence on headers and tweak?

Simon

Mart,

out of interest can you notice the increase in power?

A number of people having had the car mapped then want a little more on the sti without the next big step (turbo and injectors) so just wondered if just the header change and a remap is noticable to you much in everyday use?

obviously it is running more power but just wondered if it is worth the expence on headers and tweak?

Simon

hi mate yes i do notice it it is quicker cant give it to much right foot cos of the 5h1t headers i got they viberate on the subframe and hurt your ears . as for the expence to have it popin and banging i think your price is a fair price. that overrun can be a bit of a ar5e.but ha ho. if you want a surpurb job then yes mate it is i wouldn`t go any were else. :D

Edited by loonybin