Lots Of Snow......

Pele

... plus empty 'private' car park :D plus a scooby I don't care if I damage = B) B) B) B) B):P

i had great fun in private car park last night, its great to see how your car can perform

in the snow & ice as long as youve got plenty of open space so you cant do no damage

:) do it while you can because it wont last ;)

i had great fun in private car park last night, its great to see how your car can perform

in the snow & ice as long as youve got plenty of open space so you cant do no damage

:) do it while you can because it wont last :D

Nothing lasts, something or someone always screws it up ;) I'm just having as much fun as I can B)

had a nice little play in the car park at work this morning B) crop circles or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Didn't have so much fun trying to get home tonight from my mums lol :wizard: I park at the back which is a steep alley and it's just taken me 45 minutes, a lot of shovelling and sand to get one wheel to grip enough to get the momentum to get up the alley - I was going to go down the alley but as there is a brick wall over the road at the end I thought I'd rather not risk it with my little one in the car lol :crying: And to think today I've helped 2 people get up steep roads by towing them up lol, then the bloody thing won't make it up an alley :crying: