Thank You Kent Performance

Pele

As in the title :blush: A very big thanks and a sorry for taking all of your day :P I can now stop the car, and the dogs think they have a new toy to play with lol, will post pics of the old disk when I can borrow a digital camera....

Anyone looking for a decent local garage, you can't go wrong with these guys, friendly service (they talked to me :redcard: ) free tea/coffee/chocolate and very good prices, see you next week lol :rotfl:

Here are pics of the disc...

please note it is not supposed to be a 2 part disk lol :dunce:

DSCF0013JPG.jpg

DSCF0014JPG.jpg

Edited by Pele
As in the title :dunce: A very big thanks and a sorry for taking all of your day :P I can now stop the car, and the dogs think they have a new toy to play with lol, will post pics of the old disk when I can borrow a digital camera....

Anyone looking for a decent local garage, you can't go wrong with these guys, friendly service (they talked to me :redcard: ) free tea/coffee/chocolate and very good prices, see you next week lol :blush:

Get the pics up Pele, as I've never seen a disc not actually attached to the centre before! lol. It's no problem it took a little longer than expected, because there was no way we could let you drive away on brakes like that! All good fun though :rotfl:

I don't normally like to admit that in public, but my secrets out now! :):D

Well I was going to use someone else's camera but I can't get one to borrow so I had to order one and it should be here Monday with any luck - I took my old one apart and it still don't work.... :D

And one of the pups is running round the garden with the disk in hs mouth at the mo lol :(

Well I was going to use someone else's camera but I can't get one to borrow so I had to order one and it should be here Monday with any luck - I took my old one apart and it still don't work.... :)

And one of the pups is running round the garden with the disk in hs mouth at the mo lol :D

Just oredered the 2 hub bolts - £4.10 each + vat!!! All this just because someone tightened up the wheel nuts too much... so be warned everyone, don't do your nuts up too tight lol :D