How Many Use

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she did find me at the bottom of a pint glass in newquay some 16 years ago lol :lol:

her pint glass I take it? ;):D ...............they say Scrumpy makes you blind :D:P:P .................or was it that damn Steam Beer again :lol::lol:

Edited by Edmondo
I was pretty pricey!

i had no money, so she bought my beer, i smoked at the time and she bought me some tabs. then i had no money for a taxi, so she paid for that :lol::P:D it's still the same today after 15 years of marriage lol :lol::lol:

pricey - yeah right - unless the beer was £4 a bottle I cant see you lasting no more than a tenner's worth ;):D:D

mind you Scooby ownership does that :P:P

ive heard several bad rumours about this before..and i have just read a post from andy, who is more experienced than most peeps in this sort of thing...and its sum's up what i have heard,,,

Why you shouldn't use Facebook, Bebo or any other "social networking" site...

Fears over Facebook identity fraud - The Telegraph

Web networkers 'at risk of fraud - BBC News

Millions of Facebook users ‘leave themselves open to identity theft’ - The Times

Identity theft warning to web networkers - The Guardian

Social networkers risk losing their identities - The Register

Facebook identity theft dangers - Channel 4 News

Now if the Sun, The Star, The Mirror or the Daily Mail had come out with this then you'd think it b******s, but when it's names like The Times, The Guardian, The Telegraph and the BBC then it should make you think twice...

The business I work in deals with this sort of thing. Identity theft is BIG business and is growing massively. It can result in many things such as prosecutions for crimes you didn't commit in towns you've never visited and the total destruction of your credit record by scumbags who have enough information to pretend to be you. People tend to trust the internet too much. It is a minefield of crooks out to make a fast buck...

--------------------

yh i know ed...........just heard rumour b4..and this must be reliable info imo................................been on the news in the last week about id fraud....just seems dodgy to me..

thanks Bud.................like a lot of things its always 1 incident that gets reported then all of a sudden its a bad thing but I am 42 and skint with a sh** credit rating so all I will get taken for will be about a fiver ;):D

thanks Bud.................like a lot of things its always 1 incident that gets reported then all of a sudden its a bad thing but I am 42 and skint with a sh** credit rating so all I will get taken for will be about a fiver ;):D

that much... :D:P:P:lol::lol: