New Springs

yeah i am loving them, they are really new so they might not have even settled yet

i had the arches rolled as well so no clearance problems :D

They are uprated so stiffer and make it a much better ride, no problems with the speed humps so far but i have taken it easy.

Check me out .. got some lowering springs off of a guy on surrey scoobie's and finally got around to having them fitted

Clipboard02.jpg

looking good mate :D ....whats the drop on them? what make are they...and whats the car like now,is it a hard drive now? :thumbup::):rotfl:

looking good mate :thumbup: ....whats the drop on them? what make are they...and whats the car like now,is it a hard drive now? :):rotfl::P

Dunno, Dunno and no not really :D

Its a little harder i must admit but the old springs were wallowing like a hippo to be honest.

Infact when it went for the MOT the guy failed it on the front strut, it only passed after the mechanic told him he had some in he workshop to change.

I got the springs still attached to struts off of a guy on surrey scoobies the springs were blue if that helps :D

Dunno, Dunno and no not really :P

Its a little harder i must admit but the old springs were wallowing like a hippo to be honest.

Infact when it went for the MOT the guy failed it on the front strut, it only passed after the mechanic told him he had some in he workshop to change.

I got the springs still attached to struts off of a guy on surrey scoobies the springs were blue if that helps :rotfl:

lol mate.....they look good,if the car drives good thats all that matters :D:thumbup::)

looking good.

the new downpipe is at the mechanics to be fitted on thu's morning so that bloody ticking wil stop once and for all.

although some tit scraped all my bumper getting out of a space recently so ... body work is next on the agenda but not until i move away from here.