Flood Control

Not trying to say my husband is thick andi, but he would not have a clue which region your from so how you have worked out his comment about scottish admin is relating to a personal attack on you is just damn right stupid!

We have four Administrators on this site:

1) Phil Stephens - Essex Boy. You can tell him because he dances round his handbag and wears white "shag-me" stilletoes. :thumbup:

2) Frenchy - Cambridge girl. Very cute and I stalk her. ;)

3) St3ph3n - Scottish and a big ginger bloke. He resigned as an Admin months ago, but I left him his permissions out of respect for the help he gave me in redeveloping this site. He's never posted here and hardly even moderates any more. I don't stalk St3pn3n because he's ginger - oh, and he's a bloke.

4) Me

Now try and tell me it wasn't a personal attack...

As for the "no reward" comment, the trophy was genuinely appreciated and did make me think it was worthwhile at the time, but things have moved on since then and folk have forgotten the work that goes on behind the scenes. I run numerous other websites which I make a reasonable amount of money from. I make NOTHING from this and do it purely for love. I therefore have no reason to justify myself or put up with folk bitching about what I do and why I do it when they don't have the slightest clue about what it's all about. If I put something like flood control in it is because it is needed. I do not wake up every morning thinking "How can I piss off South West Region today?" - which is what some of you think - and you call ME paranoid! :shutup: I'm afraid I have more important things to worry about in life.

This topic is going nowhere. If it continues it will only result in certain people throwing their toys out of their pram - again. The policies are in place for the benefit of the Club and the Website and they will stay. That's all I'm going to say on it.

PS. Whilst we might disagree on how Forums are run, I'll hopefully meet most of you at the McRae Gathering. You'll find I'm actually a pretty decent bloke who has a crap job, but does his best...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic