Computer Help

To enable me to post on all the Forums I can we click on new Tabs - go into favourites and call up each website so I can have 6 or 7 up and just flick between each but now when I click Tab it just says connecting so if I wanna post on another site I have to log out of this one and log into a new one - So why is this doing this? and how can I cure it?

To enable me to post on all the Forums I can we click on new Tabs - go into favourites and call up each website so I can have 6 or 7 up and just flick between each but now when I click Tab it just says connecting so if I wanna post on another site I have to log out of this one and log into a new one - So why is this doing this? and how can I cure it?

Stop whoring.....

...it is called an Edmondo filter :rolleyes::D:icon_salut:

sounds like they may have some sort of throttling on connections from a specific IP to stop the traffic being too high?

Just a guess. You may be affecting the performance of the whole site at peak times so they've blocked you :rolleyes: No more than 2 concurrent connections for you! :D

EDIT: - Just tried it and opened 7 windows to SIDC forum and different sections of the site with no problems...

Edited by pmacFTO
sounds like they may have some sort of throttling on connections from a specific IP to stop the traffic being too high?

Just a guess. You may be affecting the performance of the whole site at peak times so they've blocked you :rolleyes: No more than 2 concurrent connections for you! :D

EDIT: - Just tried it and opened 7 windows to SIDC forum and different sections of the site with no problems...

Thanks mate but I dont mean different sections of SIDC...............I mean completely different forums so when one goes quiet I post on another etc

Just a guess. You may be affecting the performance of the whole site at peak times so they've blocked you :D No more than 2 concurrent connections for you! :icon_salut:

:rolleyes: