Convoy For Action Day

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be comin up the A350 from warminster so should be there to meet you all... is it a family day or better without the kids ??

how old are you kids daffy..............mine are 3 and 5.....not been to action day before so i cant advise you...ive done rally day at combe last year and there wasn't much for the kids to do tbh........so there not coming to action day...........however i must say ,everyone on sidc welcomes them with open arms,,, the best show for the kids is the southwest motorshow,they had a funfair there last yr,and loads of other things to keep them entertained..

how old are you kids daffy..............mine are 3 and 5.....not been to action day before so i cant advise you...ive done rally day at combe last year and there wasn't much for the kids to do tbh........so there not coming to action day...........however i must say ,everyone on sidc welcomes them with open arms,,, the best show for the kids is the southwest motorshow,they had a funfair there last yr,and loads of other things to keep them entertained..

Mines nearly 10 ( be lucky if he makes it with his behaviour today!!) and kevs are 10 and 8 ..i'd prefer to have a me n car day TBH .. think dad mite be called in ..lol

CONVOY TIMES:

These are leaving times form the meeting points, please allow time to ensure you are there on time.

Please add you names to the various convoy points so I will know who is being collected at each stop.

5:00 am Exeter services

1. JD & Trix

6:15 am Gordano services

6:45 am Morrisons, Chippenham, SN14 6UZ

7:00 am Castle Coombe

CONVOY TIMES:

These are leaving times form the meeting points, please allow time to ensure you are there on time.

Please add you names to the various convoy points so I will know who is being collected at each stop.

1. JD & Trix

CONVOY TIMES:

5:00 am Exeter services.................YAWN

1. JD & Trix

2.Parker

CONVOY TIMES:

1. JD & Trix

2. Parker

CONVOY TIMES:

5:00 am Exeter services yawn..

1. JD & Trix

2. Parker