The Events List

There seems to be some confusion with the events list. The confusion being that people seem to think they have to attend all the shows listed lol. The list is for you all to see whats going on, then choose which shows you would like to attend and/or organise a stand for.

Please advise me if you would like to organise the KentScoobies Club stand at any of the shows listed, then we will get a thread started and your name will be put alongside that event.

not sure if interested but i was a area organiser for the mk1 mr2 club so iknow how involved it all is

i always ran a kent coast run starting at ashford down to romney mash thought some great back roads

along for fish and chips at teh powerstation then along to rye up to tenterden tehn back to ashford for a final drink

i can run it again this year if teh scoobies are interested (i was going to stop due to the mr2's moaning and slagging of the run all because i bought along a few guys from the supra club that i was then a member of) so i thought sod it if they only knew what sorting a run like that involved......

but if the guys on here are intersted i would be happy to run it again it always got run in aug sept when the holiday season was over ????

do you have these??

March

9 March 2008 | 1 day | Podington

Ripspeed Fast Show 2008

April

5 April 2008 | 2 days | Castle Donington

Donny North 2008

May

June

1st June 2008/ Japanese Tuning Show/ Silverstone

July

Aug