Kent Modded '07 Photo's

big jay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics jay thanks for a great weekend yourself and mr and mrs scoots too great bunch of people and thanks to south east old skool to whom without them i would have no dent in my car thanks

we should start the "victims of the great gazebo attack of 2007" collection fund ;)

;) Damn it! I need to learn to dodge the camera a bit better! :D

Was a good show, I only went on saturday, left Gizmo by himself today, I was in need of a total chill out day today. Was nice to meet a few of you yesterday, hopefully get to know people some more (i'm a little shy).

Spikey, I've heard a lot about your car.... now i've seen some pics, i'm not suprised that Gizmo wont shut up about it :D Very nice indeed!!

P.S. Gizmo - we need a different spoiler!!!!

Edited by MrsGizmo2B

Thanks to everyone who turned up made the weekend all worthwhile, shame about the chavs and that gazebo incedent does ruin it for everyone else. Big thanks to Steve for making the stand look great those flag poles are excellent (Without tornado wind tho LOL) and thanks for supplying gas and BBQ, the 300 sausages & burgers and most of all company (wats for tea???) ;) And also thanks to the Welsh people for entertainment!

I must say however that it was a shame we did not have any cards to hand out or t-shirts to promote our club

as plenty of people were asking about joining and a card to give them would have been much better.

Thanks to everyone who turned up made the weekend all worthwhile, shame about the chavs and that gazebo incedent does ruin it for everyone else. Big thanks to Steve for making the stand look great those flag poles are excellent (Without tornado wind tho LOL) and thanks for supplying gas and BBQ, the 300 sausages & burgers and most of all company (wats for tea???) ;) And also thanks to the Welsh people for entertainment!

I must say however that it was a shame we did not have any cards to hand out or t-shirts to promote our club

as plenty of people were asking about joining and a card to give them would have been much better.

:D

I totally agree that would of been a good, idea a card with info on like Email, Site Addreas ETC, I do know some places around that, Done my cards for when i was doing Car Valeting, Or i can do them all depends what you want on them like Detail ETC :D