Bailey

motor is working but window wont go up................cant get the door panel off to look either..............he heard a clunk sound

The glass is bolted on to the mechanism via 2 plastic brackets which are bonded onto the glass - it may be that one of the brackets has come unstuck and as a result the glass will tilt when trying to put the window up and as soon as it feels resistence it will stop.

Panel is easy to remove - 2 screws in grab handle, couple down the sides, couple underneath, and there should be 1 behind a plastic cap on the door release handle. :boxing:

I had the call centre phone me last night as a technician needed help in doing a job - They said to me " The technician has finished fitting a doorglass but still has some screws left over, where do they go?". What a fantastic question - my response was "you must be taking the p**s, how the f******hell would I know - tell him to start over again".

That was a serious question raised by my call centre. :boxing::P

cant get plastic cover off to get to the screws................out there struggling with it now

Have a look underneath or to the side of the grab handle - there should be a small hole, pop a small screwdriver in and you should be able to push the cover off from inside.