Smoking

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outside lane closed and an idiot cuts in 6 feet before the actual cones start - he really belted to cut in front of me - I explained with the horn and my fingers - I then passed him afterwards - mouthed at him and then he waited till I was half mile ahead and then flashed his lights at me............I slowed down and he passed me at about 90mph...........didnt bother chasing him cos Jacqui was going mental at me

outside lane closed and an idiot cuts in 6 feet before the actual cones start - he really belted to cut in front of me - I explained with the horn and my fingers - I then passed him afterwards - mouthed at him and then he waited till I was half mile ahead and then flashed his lights at me............I slowed down and he passed me at about 90mph...........didnt bother chasing him cos Jacqui was going mental at me

Didn't chase him as you couldn't catch up. :(

Why do you think i want to pass my test and get on the road? No more listen to his road rage, no more embarrisment cause we represent a club and there he is shouting his mouth of at drivers who thinks he is a boy racer......................