Smoking

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Mrs P - just remembered that didnt see Kev with a fag all day

I know, we don't really like to smoke infront of the kids so it doesn't really bother us if we have one all day or not, although saying that the first thing we did when we got home was go outside for one!!!!!

If you can go all day then surely you can forgo one in the evening lol

I know what you mean, we don't always have one in the evening but last night we got home and had a few beers.  you know what happens when you have a few beers you have a couple of ciggies to go with it!!!!!

I know what you mean, we don't always have one in the evening but last night we got home and had a few beers.  you know what happens when you have a few beers you have a couple of ciggies to go with it!!!!!

oh yeah - could do with a few beers myself........................and no gotta resist ciggies / cigars lol

oh yeah - could do with a few beers myself........................and no gotta resist ciggies / cigars lol

I know on a nice sunny day like today there is nothing better than sitting in the garden with a cold beer and having a ciggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I know on a nice sunny day like today there is nothing better than sitting in the garden with a cold beer and having a ciggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

naughty naughty  - stop it lol