Hi all, i'm a newbie and looking to re-home my Hawk wagon SL 350bhp/360FtLb - high spec all premium quality parts/upgrades. (well over £10k worth)

Didn't want to put my car on general media for all sundry to goggle at, thought it best to go to a fellow enthusiast. I'm looking to sell my Hawkeye 06 Wagon SL 48W as it is simply not getting used enough. I have 6 other cars and my wife has put her foot down so I am selling a few of my collection. Im an older enthusiast this being my fourth impreza over the past 20 odd yrs and wont be the last!! I have got pics and specs for you to peruse - It wants for nothing - body work is pretty damn good save the odd carpark dimple and is mechanically excellent.  Not sure on what price to put on it to be totally honest - tried to find another similar spec but failed so please give me some ideas.... Where can I post pics as cant upload here due to file sizes.

photo344.thumb.jpg.3db991a8b6ab34711d35ad8d69de5dbf.jpg

Thanks

Swoojman