Hello all , its been a while but i made it back!

Hi all.

I havnt been on here for a good few years now since i had an early m reg silver wrx which i went to japfest in with the group and then a p reg sti type r in sonic blue , both of which died after i had to sell , the wrx died under a couple of tonnes of scaffolding and the type r , p 927 yae was stripped and broken 

But after about 4 years away i have now moved back to what i love in the form of a legacy b4 rsk s-edition , may or may not be a keeper as its an auto but we will see in about 6 weeks when she gets to the uk !!

I loom forward to chatting with you all 

BE5-124188_2_vga.jpg

BE5-124188_3_vga.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...

I love it , so much so that after a motorbike accident the wife said i could buy any car i wanted but i just didnt want to sell the legacy.

I have just put some prodrive wheels on just like my old ones and think it looks great .

So service kit next and maybe speaker upgrade 

• 3 months later...

turns out that my signature was right and also that the wife was true to her word , she let me have another scooby, and without selling the leggy too BONUS!

So am now the proud owner of the leggy and a wrx sti 2018 plate and love it 

so now have the best of both worlds, well i think so anyway!

On 16/4/2020 at 18:45, frodge said:

turns out that my signature was right and also that the wife was true to her word , she let me have another scooby, and without selling the leggy too BONUS!

So am now the proud owner of the leggy and a wrx sti 2018 plate and love it 

so now have the best of both worlds, well i think so anyway!

thats awesome :thumbs:

i do love the shape of the new Saloon.

get a picture of both up

Tony

• 9 months later...

Hi STImulation,

I got to the bottom of the cam sensor / misfire , one of the diodes on the alternator had gone down so now she is running great , i just have a couple of little jobs to do , ac controls the off button doesnt work , i do have a new control to fit (or swap the button) and it is now smelling of fuel in the cabin so fuel leak somewhere i guess.

Then who knows, the way work is it might be time to downsize the fleet will see

• 4 weeks later...