Hello Cambridgeshire... I'm Back In The Fold!

kevo_b

Good Kim :)

I quit the motor trade Feb 2009. My last Subaru sale was to 'Dibs' if he's still around?

I work as a trials data manager in breast & ovarian cancers for the Cambridge Cancer Trials Centre.

Ironically I'm on sick leave at present as in October I was diagnosed with bowel cancer that has spread to my liver :( Emergency surgery followed, chemo began & stopped after 3 hospital admissions for blood clots, and I've now restarted chemo so things are improving!

I pick her up Thursday, 5th March, it's the dealers demo, WR blue (I wanted a grey one but missed the only one in the country!) 1000 miles and has a few extra bits & bobs :)

Do you know if the Cambridge guys meet up?

K

Edited by kevo_b

Oh Kev, I am so sorry to hear that. Good luck with your chemo treatment though :thumbs:

Wow, that was certainly a career shift! Is that be at Addenbrookes?

I bet you can't wait til Thursday!! I drove one on Saturday and I must have I'm very jealous of those picking theirs up this week :driving:

I've not met up with the Cambridge guys for a long time, I'm sure they're still around though.

Thank you Kim x

Yes, it was a huge change of career! But one I'm so glad to have made and I'm really enjoying my work. I am indeed at Addenbrooke's, albeit not in the hospital itself.

Picked up my car Thursday. Oh wow!!! What a wonderful machine. Subaru have made something quite special in my view and I absolutely love it. :)

Hope to catch up sometime

• 3 months later...

Hi

Sorry to hear you've been going through such a tough time. You very kindly welcomed me to the forum when I joined last month after picking up my WR1. Hope all goes well with the chemo etc. I work at Hinchingbrooke, so if you're ever over that way let me know.

Take care :wave:

• 2 months later...