Where Is Everyone?

When I joined this forum a few years ago it was booming and great, fantastic runs banter was flowing we all got on with each other and some of us are good friends to this day, Something needs to be done to bring this back to being the busiest subaru forum on the Web,our Scottish section had a real poor turnout on runs last year so we teamed up with the cssc, who are a great bunch of guys and have a more family orientated theme going on.

Please voice any opinion you have here that could make it work better.

Yours sincerely

Scoobywho ;)

• 3 weeks later...

been saying it for a while now but sidc seems to be stuck and wont movve with the times. ive voiced my opinion a few times but those at the top wont budge. tbh the only reason i renewed was i got a £30 a mnth saving on my car ins. plus on the post side its still seems to be the nscottish section that post regular and if it wasnt for that this would be really dead here. also think people work commitments have changed so its harder to get meets organized. i know ive missed a few coz of it

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the wedding arrangements Davey. Northumberland is great ain't it? at least once you're out on the back roads a mile or two from home. Cod fishing out in the rib has been pretty poor this year which is odd (but forester is a great towcar on soft stuff), so have filled in our weekends with other things- forester for the camping trailer the other week, Impreza (only a GX ) is good for the odd run over to SW Scotland or early morning run out on the slow bendy roads.