Meets And Events

Mark CSC

Hello

I thought we'd start the monthly Cambridge meets in March when hopefully the weather will be a bit warmer.

The first one will be on Tuesday the 26th of March. On April the 14th (Sunday) there will be the annual Fish an Chip run to Aldeburgh. This will be with the Pistonhead guys. If there is any interest I'm happy to organise our attendance at local car shows. Let me know what you want to do.

Any other suggestions welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mark!! Long time no speak! It's been a while mate, how's things?

Where abouts are you lot holding the monthly meets these days??

Would be good to catch up at this months meet, although that depends if the car's mods are completed in time.

Can't remember the last time i made it to a meet, but it must be a couple of years....

Speak soon!

Blimey thought you were dead! :)

We'll probably go to the Plough in Fen Ditton as the Red Lion car park turn into a bomb site with too many pot holes

Should be able to confirm the meet date next week as I might have to work on the 26th. Will let you know. Oh and see above for the Fish and Chip details!! :)

Blimey thought you were dead! :)

We'll probably go to the Plough in Fen Ditton as the Red Lion car park turn into a bomb site with too many pot holes

Should be able to confirm the meet date next week as I might have to work on the 26th. Will let you know. Oh and see above for the Fish and Chip details!! :)

Not quite dead chap, just dormant and lurking in the shadows :)

Back at the Plough eh, could be a nice setting for some summer meets sat by the river on a pleasant evening with a cold drink!

Have to agree about the car park at the Red Lion though, it was getting bad the last time i was there so lord knows its present condition?!

I'm hoping the P1 will be running again in the next couple of weeks, so fingers crossed for the end of month meet :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...