London a Scooby free zone?

Drove into London tonight and apart from three tatty Evo Vlll rat cars I didn't see a single Subaru out there. Not one of any kind. Is I against the law for anyone insid the M25 to purchase a Subaru then?

Also glad Mr Livingston's £200million Kengestion Charge system can't figure out IOM plates too. Tried to pay up, honest!

I'm located in rural East Hertfordshire and sadly, Imprezas are becoming a rarity in this area. With regard to within the M25, is it the massive cost of insurance or do the uninformed all now drive BMWs or Audis? Still, it's good to drive something different that can see off most of the opposition!!

lol....

yeh, been up there a couple of times lately, canary wharf.. to the O2... south london... up to the wheel and back along the embankment to canary wharf again..... was side by side with another forester and that was it..... no subaru's...... (and i got caught in the zone, forgot to add me fozzy to the auto pay :( )

and i went up to elstree studios last week...not a single scoob anywhere, even on M25.... at least i showed the locals what me fozzy sounds like going through the various tunnels at just a touch more legaly than the limit..... ;)

I'll be heading down London way in May with mine too, probably not inside the M25 though. Off to vist a few mates around the UK and popping down to see my sister in Chelmsford too so i'll probably skirt around the M25.

Bit of a random tour taking in Sheffield, Leicester, Chelmsford, Tewkesbury, Newtown and then back to the boat via the Trafford Centre or Liverpool One probably.

Think i'll try and go off piste where i can rather than plodding along the motorways, Tewkesbury to Newtown & then up again should be good though, hopefully get on some twisty's through Wales :)

Epping is a good spot to see a scoob there's a few of us in Chelmsford you've always got the ESC crowd who do a tunnel run every now and again into canery wharf you'll see me every so often skipping round the 25 to Windsor and harlington I haven't taken it as far as the congestion charge zone, I've got better stuff to spend my money on like new suspension and getting the car mapped so if you see me I'll probably give you a wave in the blue one with the piston heads sticker

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was on the North circular last week - green classic went flying past me so fast that the BM rocked lol!!!

Unlikely to be a user on here then. Or if they are, it'll be unlikely to be claimed as such.

In other news, Hi ^_^ I'm in South East London, well, Bexleyheath way, more kent than london, but I'm in the M25, so meh! Got a black Hawkeye 2.0 non-turbo >_< Damn insurance.

I was staying in London during the British F1 weekend 2011 and commuting by hire car to Silverstone.

Funny enough I did not see any Scoobs either :(

Not being from there did not know about congestion charges.

Hire car company hit my card with a congestion charge and another charge. They reckon I was seen on camera driving up a No Entry.

Absolute Bol***s. was using sat nav and I know what No Entries look like.

Wrote to the relevant authority,,,,,,,,did I get a response,,,,,Nope, thieving Ba****ds.

Next time I'm bringing my wagon, it's got non uk plates and they are not in the system,,,,see if they can smoke that one.

Edited by tinman1

Bloody cheek :lol: moved away about 13 years ago. Yeah it has changed though :)

Yeah, well. They say its safer to be cheeky (I don't know who they are, but I heard it through the grapevine). It will have changed quite a bit then, especially with the "children" (i use that term loosely) who hang around up there.

• 1 month later...

im from east london near olympic village there's a couple of wrx's i see parked all the time and a legacy .but no sti's

because of my job im in driving in central london 5 days a week and id be lucky to see one subaru a week other than parked ones i mentioned earlier

astons are common in london SCOOBYS are exclusive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...