Autosport International Show

We've been approached by the Autosport International Show to see if we would like a stand at this years show in the Birmingham NEC, they are offering a stand and entry to all members with cars on the stand.

Phil has been kind enough to volunteer to deliver the SIDC trailer so all we need is the cars. We attended this show 2 years ago and it was a great success.

Autosport are looking for good and varied examples of our cars, if we have a full stand we'd also be looking for volunteers to represent the SIDC. As this is a 4 day show the cars will need to be at the NEC for Wednesday night (12th January) through to Sunday evening (16th January). We are discussing with Autosport on the possibility of getting the cars clean so they look there best for the show, I will have more on this tomorrow once I talk to them and the times/details for entry.

The show has:-

The Fifth Gear Live Arena

The F1 Grid

Stars of Motorsport

Autosport central stage

Rally Display

McLaren Showcase

and loads more. http://www.autosport...nal.com/public/

Please add your names to the list so we can inform Autosport of the numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok update they are looking for 3 to 4 good examples of cars preferably Classic to Hatch (they called it the evolution of the marque) anyone on stand will get an exhibitors pass which allows free entry to the show each day.

I will need full details to let the organisers know the cars and owners attending. Please send me a PM or email me on robert@sidc.co.uk