My Rb320 Is Going To Be Famous

Was out on Monday night in Glasgow with the filmcrew of "Police Set"

They filmed me driving about a fair bit so keep an eye out for the finished product appearing on youtube :D

I'm not totally sure what it's all about, apart from looking like the first Fast & the Furious being re-made in Glasgow! The lead girls get to drive sideways in a nice Z4 coupe... which is always fun to watch

Funny thing was I think I got more attention than the Diablo that was there ;)

Edited by Maxxed_Ross
I seen you there mate! When the chap was picking the cars to be in the shoot i was away at the back at the car park, so they basically had enough cars, one of the boys i know his orange evo got picked as well, i left about 11pm, how did it go mate?

Ah I did it sitting up the back now I think about it. Sorry I sould have come and said hello

We didn't finish until well after 1am, so it was a long night. Because I was part of the later stuff I had to hang about right until the end! ;)

Went ok actually, start was a bit boring since I was just doubling up as the lighting department.... but I got a fair bit of camera time towards the end with one of the rather nice lady actors :D

Ah I did it sitting up the back now I think about it. Sorry I sould have come and said hello

We didn't finish until well after 1am, so it was a long night. Because I was part of the later stuff I had to hang about right until the end! :D

Went ok actually, start was a bit boring since I was just doubling up as the lighting department.... but I got a fair bit of camera time towards the end with one of the rather nice lady actors :boldblue:

Good stuff mate! i knew it would have dragged on so i left, but you were differnt , you were in the thick of things with the camara shooting , Well done mate :P

Good stuff mate! i knew it would have dragged on so i left, but you were differnt , you were in the thick of things with the camara shooting , Well done mate :P

aye, the rest of the guys I was with left about the same time as you did, but me and a mate had to stay until they had finished with my RB and her Evo :D

Can't wait to see the finished product... from the trailer it looks quite exciting :boldblue: